Raindrop.io Bookmarks 02/14/2023
- What Does the Department of Justice (DOJ) Say On Website Accessibility?
"Though it may not be spelled out in the legislative language of the ADA, digital accessibility is still a legal requirement, and the Department of Justice (DOJ) has released guidance to clarify where the law stands. Despite ambiguity on the means, businesses must adhere to DOJ guidelines on accessibility."
- ChatGPT Is a Blurry JPEG of the Web | The New Yorker
"This analogy to lossy compression is not just a way to understand ChatGPT's facility at repackaging information found on the Web by using different words. It's also a way to understand the "hallucinations," or nonsensical answers to factual questions, to which large language models such as ChatGPT are all too prone."
- 5 reasons why developers love 1Password | 1Password
"You can use the SSH agent not only for authenticating Git in your daily work, but also to SSH into remote machines. Plus, when you work from other devices, you can take all your keys with you."
- You kinda want an orange favicon. - Chris Coyier
"Bottom line: you have no idea what the tab color behind a favicon will be like."
- This is why performance matters | Andy Bell
- Using ChatGPT to make ChatGPT's experience more accessible - Intopia
"Let's see if ChatGPT can fix its own accessibility issues. In this post you will see the back-and-forth between me and ChatGPT about its accessibility issue and witness it trying to fix itself. I will reduce some code fragments to make reading easier."