Raindrop.io Bookmarks 01/11/2023
- 1Password's Top Four Predictions for Security in 2023 | 1Password
"Passkey support is actively being integrated in iOS, Android, and Windows - making it more accessible for everyone. Now it's up to enterprises to lead the charge in enabling the shift to passwordless to finally take place - something we think will happen in 2023."
- Federal Web Accessibility Focus Has Private Sector on Notice (1)
"Beyond the broad guidance found in the ADA, there are currently no specific federally-issued technical accessibility standards for private companies' websites and applications."
- Axe DevTools Extension Update: New Intelligent Guided Test for Data Tables | Deque
"Validating the accessibility of HTML data tables can be complex and time consuming. To simplify this whole process, the Table IGT guides users through each cell and asks simple questions about the cell's headers."
- Future of Storybook in 2023
"Storybook is known as a tool for isolated component development and design systems, but it can also be used to develop connected components and even full-stack applications. We're investing more in these scenarios from a testing standpoint."
- Our top Core Web Vitals recommendations for 2023
"To help you understand if your LCP image has discoverability problems, Lighthouse will be releasing a new audit in version 10.0 (expected January 2023)."
- Past Informs the Present: Our Approach to CSS - Begin
"CSS, as game changing as it was, was not created as an application or component styling API -- it was designed as a means of styling static documents, authored in HTML. Documents and applications (and components), however, present drastically different contexts for design."