Raindrop.io Bookmarks 03/13/2022
- Web Animation Performance Fundamentals - How to Make Your Pages Look Smooth
"Normalize using the transitions on mobile versions. Even though the computing capacity of mobile phones is limited, mobile-version UX often contains more transitions/effects owing to their small screen."
- CSS Tricks to Create that Dark Futuristic Web3 Look
"This dark mode web3 aesthetic looks very cool and futuristic. They all have some common designs that achieve this look. Taking inspiration from The Graph, ARCx Money, Rabbithole, Sushi Swap, Buildspace (among others), here are some simple styles you can add to your app"
- Design systems are flawed. What we can do about it with 3 facts... | by José Torre | Jan, 2022 | Shopify UX
"A solid structure like a bridge can't adapt to changes because it's expensive and it takes years to build. Rather than approaching design systems like architecture, we should approach it like gardening."
- Foundations: headings - TetraLogical
"Try and make the heading structure within a page consistent across the website or application where possible, for example, the <h1> is always after the <main> element"
"This article is also not meant to sway you to use one framework over the other. It is simply made to give information for developers of each framework to know what accessibility options are available. The comparison and decision on which to use is up to you!"
- Accessibility checklist - MagentaA11y
"Automatically generate test cases for Web, iOS and Android components"