Raindrop.io Bookmarks 11/28/2021
- md-block: Render styleable Markdown in your HTML
"Render styleable Markdown in your HTML. Uses marked under the hood."
- GoogleChromeLabs/container-query-polyfill: A polyfill for CSS Container Queries
"A tiny polyfill for CSS Container Queries, weighing about 1.6kB brotli'd. It transpiles CSS code on the client-side and implements Container Query functionality using ResizeObserver and MutationObserver."
- Regex Learn - Step by step, from zero to advanced.
"Learning RegEx is easier than you think. You can use this tool to easily learn, practice, test and share RegEx."
- This Company Tapped AI for Its Website--and Landed in Court | WIRED
"Experts critical of automated accessibility tools don't generally argue the technology is wholly worthless. Rather they say that placing too much trust in the software risks causing harm."
- Designing a reorderable list component - Darin Senneff
"The upcoming Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2 specification addresses this with a new Success Criterion - 2.5.7: Dragging Movements (AA), which states any dragging functionality must also be achievable without dragging."
- Can we say "disabled"? | Kitty Giraudel
"Ultimately, we shouldn't try to sugar-coat or glorify disabilities. They exist, and we have to acknowledge them. By large, the disabled community is comfortable with that word and uses it to identify and describe themselves."
- How Designers Can Prevent User Errors | UX Tools
"The solution to user errors is not to blame the user or try to train the mistakes out of them. The solution is to redesign the product in such a way that it prevents errors from occurring in the first place."