Raindrop.io Bookmarks 04/11/2021
- Modern CSS Upgrades To Improve Accessibility | Modern CSS Solutions
"For front-end tasks, modern CSS provides capabilities we can leverage to make layouts more accessibly inclusive for users of all abilities across any device."
- FiloSottile/mkcert: A simple zero-config tool to make locally trusted development certificates with any names you'd like.
"mkcert is a simple tool for making locally-trusted development certificates. It requires no configuration."
- Too Many SVGs Clogging Up Your Markup? Try `use`. | CSS-Tricks
"Instead of drawing the footer lines and labels of our graph individually for each graph instance then redeclaring it over and over with new markup, we can render the graph once in a separate SVG and simply start referencing it when needed."
- Web Components Are Easier Than You Think | CSS-Tricks
"I'm here to tell you that you--yes, you--can create a web component. Let's leave our distractions, fears, and even our snacks at the door for a moment and do this together."
- A table with both a sticky header and a sticky first column | CSS-Tricks
"A table cell that is sticky needs to have a background, because otherwise we'll see overlapping content. It also needs proper z-index handling so that when it sticks in place, it'll be on top of what it is supposed to be on top of."