Diigo Bookmarks 05/24/2020
- Adactio: Journal--Sass and clamp
"You could argue that this is what happened with Flash. It certainly happened with jQuery and Sass. I'm pretty sure we'll see the same cycle play out with frameworks like React."
- How we created a dark UI for GitLab's Web IDE | GitLab
"Answering questions for dark mode leads to many questions about why we're doing things a certain way in a light UI. It creates a great circular effect that challenges how we think about the entire UI, which leads to solid convictions."
- My mixed feelings about Tailwind CSS - DEV
"Tailwind is not the only tool that suffers from the need to find a balance between customizability and convenience. It's like a guessing game - you're never sure if you're going to win."
- Making Our Patterns More Accessible - Cloud Four
"In honor of Global Accessibility Awareness Day, I thought it might be fun to quantify our evolution by previewing the accessibility improvements we're in the process of making today"
- Accessibility updates that help tech work for everyone
"Today, in honor of Global Accessibility Awareness Day, we're announcing helpful Android features and applications for people with hearing loss, deafness, and cognitive differences."
- Form design: multiple inputs versus one input by Adam Silver | Designer, London, UK.
"While using multiple inputs for one field may be necessary at times, doing so has a number of downsides."