Diigo Bookmarks 03/26/2020
- My Mozilla Design Journey
"Alright folks, this thread will travel through 141Gb of design files from 2006-2020. Some of the early work will be cringe-worthy, but hopefully this will show how a designer's skills progress over time."
- CSS aspect-ratio property - Chrome Platform Status
"This property allows explicitly specifying an aspect ratio for any other element to get similar behavior."
- What are Accessibility Conformance Testing (ACT) Rules - Maxability
"Accessibility Conformance Testing (ACT) currently published the following 5 rules."
- I Don't Care What Google or Apple or Whoever Did | Adrian Roselli
"Apple and Google get it wrong just as often as the rest of us. Their tendril-like presence in our everyday lives does not make them any better, and their people no worse."
- Headings & Accessibility | TPG - The Accessibility Experts
"Ed note: this post talks about providing headings as visual and programmatic cues for users while last week's post, Heading off confusion: When do headings fail WCAG?, talks about evaluating headings in the context of an accessibility review."
- Full Third-Party Cookie Blocking and More | WebKit
"This blog post covers several enhancements to Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) in iOS and iPadOS 13.4 and Safari 13.1 on macOS to address our latest discoveries in the industry around tracking."
- Akamai Technologies Acquires Customers and Select Intellectual Property from Instart | Akamai
"Akamai intends to expeditiously transition the acquired customers to Akamai's platform. The acquired IP is expected to benefit the development of Akamai's page integrity solution."