Diigo Bookmarks 02/26/2020
- Brave Browser and the Wayback Machine: Working together to help make the Web more useful and reliable | Internet Archive Blogs
"Available today, starting with version 1.4 of its desktop browser, Brave has added a 404 detection system, with an automated Wayback Machine lookup process to its desktop browser."
- CSS4 Community Group
"This will not change how the CSSWG operates, will not affect spec numbering, and will be separate from the official CSS snapshots."
- Open Peeps, Hand-Drawn Illustration Library
"The library is in the public domain under the CC0 License. This means you can copy, modify, distribute, remix, burn, and use the work, even for commercial purposes, without asking permission."
- Studio 24 to work with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) on their website redesign
"Studio 24 and the Web Consortium are proud to announce a contract to redesign w3.org to more effectively communicate what the organisation does with a modern, inclusive, usable website."
- Are H1 Tags Necessary for Ranking? [SEO Experiment] - Moz
"Google's algorithms didn't seem to care if we used H1s or H2s for our titles. Presumably, we'd see the same result if we used H3s, H4s, or no heading tags at all."
- Drag-and-Drop: How to Design for Ease of Use
"Clear signifiers and clear feedback at all stages of the interaction make drag-and-drop discoverable and easy to use."
- Working with Vimeo on their video player's accessibility -- Knowbility
"We don't provide a pass/fail list of WCAG Success Criteria. We provide complete information about the issues"