Diigo Bookmarks 02/03/2020
- Old CSS, new CSS / fuzzy notepad
"Here's a history of CSS and web design, as I remember it."
- Don't Doubt ur Vibe by Emo G Records | Free Listening on SoundCloud
"It was all a dream"
- Staggered Animations with CSS Custom Properties - Cloud Four
"Another thing to be aware of is that older browsers like IE11 may not support custom properties. The good news is that old browsers will ignore the transition-delay rule they don't understand, so they'll simply show an un-staggered transition."
- Styled Components vs. CSS Stylesheets
"In comparison to CSS itself, CSS-in-JS is an extremely young concept and naturally is liable to disappear as quickly as it appeared."
- Design Systems 101: What, Why, & How | Adobe XD Ideas
"Design systems are a logical move for organizations that find themselves creating products across web, various platforms, and form factors. They are a natural result of design teams trying to coordinate, while also recognizing the potential to reduce the duplication of work."
- How Do You Do max-font-size in CSS? | CSS-Tricks
"We've also covered how it's gotten (or will get) a lot simpler. There is a max() function in CSS"
- HTML5 Generation Gives Eulogy to Flash - Tumult Company Blog
"Before we really reach the end of Flash's 25 year lifespan, I thought it would be interesting to look back at what made Flash so great, some examples of high end Flash sites, and the story of a few of the underpinning technologies that drove Flash adoption, and eventually its replacement--HTML5--forward."