Diigo Bookmarks 01/29/2020
- Animating CSS Width and Height Without the Squish Effect • PQINA
"The default width and height CSS properties are (along with most other properties) not suitable for animation. They impact render performance too much."
- Thunderbird's New Home | The Mozilla Thunderbird Blog
"As of today, the Thunderbird project will be operating from a new wholly owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation, MZLA Technologies Corporation."
- Today, the Trident Era Ends
"One part of why Microsoft's ideas didn't really caught on was that we developers just didn't get it. Most of us were amateurs and had no computer degree. Instead we were so busy learning about semantic markup and CSS that we totally missed the rest."
- Operating System and Browser Accessibility Display Modes - The A11Y Project
"Five such modes are Dark Mode, Increased Contrast Mode, Inverted Colors Mode, Reduced Motion Mode, and High Contrast Mode."
- Everyone can SCULPT for Accessibility | AbilityNet
"The SCULPT six are: Structure (use heading styles) / Colour and contrast / Use of images / Links (hyperlinks) / Plain English / Table structure "
- Using Material Density on the Web - Google Design - Medium
"Density is defined by a scale starting at 0 for default density. The scale moves to negative numbers (-1, -2, -3) as the space between components decreases, resulting in a higher density layout."