Diigo Bookmarks 01/13/2020
- 7 CSS properties you had no idea about - DEV Community
"Apparently there are some CSS properties out there that I had absolutely no idea about, let's go through some interesting examples"
- A Developer's Guide to Design Systems | Rangle.io
"Finally, two levels of design tokens can be created. A global set with all the available design options, and a component-level set with the design decisions"
- Adactio: Journal--Install prompt
- Debunking the Myth: Accessibility and React | Deque
"The best way to remedy all of the above stigmas and concerns is to create an awareness that React does, in fact, have a lot of accessibility that is built into the framework, and that it also has a large community of accessible add-ons that can help you achieve accessible components."
- My Priority of Methods for Labeling a Control | Adrian Roselli
"1. Native HTML techniques, 2. aria-labelledby pointing at existing visible text, 3. Visibly-hidden content that is still in the page, 4. aria-label."
- Min and Max Width/Height in CSS
"In this article, we will go through the maximum and minimum CSS properties for width and height, and to explain each one in a detailed way with possible use cases and tips."
- How Auto Margins Work in Flexbox | CSS-Tricks
"Now I want to push that "Menu" item to the far right. That's where auto margins come in. If I put a margin-left: auto; on it, it'll push as far away as it possibly can on that row."