Diigo Bookmarks 12/31/2019
- Using CSS custom properties to reduce the size of your CSS | CodyHouse
"Unlike SASS variables, CSS Custom Properties can be modified in class selectors, allowing you to create abstractions and reduce the size of your CSS."
- Interactivity and Animation with Variable Fonts ◆ 24 ways
- State of Storybook 2019 - Storybook - Medium
"Leading the pack are Storybook for Vue (309% YTD growth), React Native (168%), Angular (420%), and HTML (893%). This growth translates into a more useful and robust platform."
- The Not-So-Secret Value of Podcast Transcripts - Whiteboard Friday - Moz
"After about three months of adding a couple of podcast transcripts, we saw some pretty good value for them. We saw a 15% increase in organic traffic to the website and a 50% increase to some keyword lift around the keywords that we were tracking."
- A Handy Sass-Powered Tool for Making Balanced Color Palettes | CSS-Tricks
"Our goal is to better understand what makes a palette "feel right" by exploring key color attributes with Sass color functions."
- What it means to be a front-end developer in 2020 (and beyond) | Layout