Diigo Bookmarks 10/02/2018
"WebAssembly (Wasm) is a binary instruction format for web browsers that is designed to provide a compilation target for high-level languages like C#."
- Preventing a Grid Blowout | CSS-Tricks
"I can't promise I'm explaining this 100% accurately, but the way I understand it, the minimum width of a grid column is auto. (The same is true for flex items, by the way.)"
- Home | Solid
"Solid empowers users and organizations to separate their data from the applications that use it. It allows people to look at the same data with different apps at the same time."
- Assistive technology tools you can test with at no cost - Accessibility in government
"Here's some advice on what free assistive technology tools are available. Testing on these technologies does not replace an accessibility audit, but by testing early on you can spot potential issues, improve your service and save money."
- Exploring WCAG 2.1 -- 2.3.3 Animations from Interaction -- Knowbility
"The prefers-reduced-motion CSS media query is one way to prevent unwanted animations. Unfortunately, it is not currently supported in all browsers. Developers should start using it now in addition to other mechanisms. This will build the case for support by more vendors."
- Overview of a winner in Japan International Birdman Rally 2018 | Japanese HPA
"I wish that JIBR and HPAs will be sanely developed more safety from these experiences of this year."
- Fix Copy/Paste on your Mac | :last-child