Diigo Bookmarks 06/22/2018
- Integrating Privacy by Design Into Your UI Design Strategy
"Adopting the Privacy by Design framework into your design workflow allows you to improve your projects, protect your users, and make sure you're headed in the right direction for GDPR-compliance in terms of site design."
- Don't Use The Placeholder Attribute -- Smashing Magazine
"One of the attributes skipped over by browsers is placeholder. Because of this, placeholder content won't be translated and will remain as the originally authored language."
- TalkBack App Renamed to Android Accessibility Suite in Recent Update - COOL BLIND TECH
"With version 6.2, Google is renaming the app to the Android Accessibility Suite, while adding a few new features. Talkback gets Focus management and Android TV improvements, while Switch Access features new settings and improved spoken feedback "for use without looking at the screen.""
- CSS Pseudo-Elements and Transforms: My Favorite CSS Tools | Lullabot
"Some 3D transforms can cause serious rendering issues on phones. Parallax and 3D-heavy transform effects should usually be turned off at smaller breakpoints, as mobile devices lack the computing power to handle these effects smoothly."
- A Great Day for Accessibility: TPG and IA Join Forces | Interactive Accessibility
"As a combined force, the two organizations will revolutionize the accessibility of the digital realm for users with disabilities."
- Read Online - GatherContent
"This book will help teams put content first and arm them with techniques and know-how to deliver content on time. From upfront planning, to getting a team and process in place and implementing your plan, this book shares advice for every step of the way."