Diigo Bookmarks 01/08/2018
- Has IAAP gotten itself sorted? - Karl Groves Web Accessibility Consultant, Web Accessibility Auditing, Web Accessibility Training
"While many (most) people agreed on the need for an organization like IAAP, several people also voiced concern around a lack of transparency and a lack of involvement from the accessibility community itself."
- The Spectre Attack and Critical CSS | Filament Group, Inc., Boston, MA
- Ensuring the accessibility of all learning content | Research Information
"These and many other efforts are bringing adoption of a common standard for evaluating accessibility to the marketplace. This, in turn, will let us create the needed transparency regarding actual capabilities and allow for effective evaluation and comparison."
- 11 Things I Learned Reading the CSS Grid Specification
"I believe the difference between good and great engineers, is that the latter take their time to understand what really goes on under the hood. They learn how things work, instead of learning by "copy and paste.""
- Eric's Archived Thoughts: The Newwwyear Design
"The design should be more responsive-friendly than before, and I think all my flex and grid uses are progressively enhanced."
- Improving the Accessibility of 24 ways | CSS-Tricks
"Thinking about accessibility led to me improve overall usability, too."
- How to get mobile SEO for voice search right | Search Engine Watch
"there are notable variations at every level of analysis. By location, gender, device, income level, and age, we find that people use voice search differently."