Diigo Bookmarks 01/03/2018
- Adhesive action with position: sticky! -- Day 21 -- Digitpaint's Front-end Advent 2017
- You are what you document
"With software, the documentation is the distribution: it doesn't matter how good the code is if no one uses it. If it isn't documented, it doesn't exist."
- The Two Extremes of Writing CSS, and What We Can Learn from Them · Jens Oliver Meiert
"For the purposes of this article, there are two extremes in writing CSS, in connection with the underlying HTML. One is to have a presentational ID or class for every styling purpose. Two is not to use any IDs and classes at all."
- Designing UIs for everyone - Maria Margarida - Medium
"Reachability is an iOS mechanism that allows users to reach for the top edge of the screen by simply double tapping on the home button. After doing this, the device's content will be pushed down and start at the middle of the screen."
- Minimum Viable Sharing Meta Tags / Stoyan's phpied.com
"Fewer tags, same result, can't be that bad."
- Web Accessibility Suits and Settlements in 2017 - Maxability
"End of the year, Time to look at web accessibility suits and settlements in 2017. Few web accessibility suits that are filed in the courts, the settlements that are agreed without law suits are provided below."