Raindrop.io Bookmarks 02/11/2024
- Bill Oddie taught me how to make web sites - Hicks.design
"I've not thought much about it since, until a few weeks ago, when I found that someone had bought the old domain name and was using pages taken from the Wayback Machine to populate it - along with spam links of course."
- Opportunities for AI in Accessibility - A List Apart
"I'm not trying to refute any of what he's saying but rather provide some visibility to projects and opportunities where AI can make meaningful differences for people with disabilities."
- Meet the team: Steve Faulkner - TetraLogical
"Originally hailing from Australia, he's managed to retain that distinctive Aussie twang, even after spending decades in the UK with his family."
- "Stork B", the legendary wooden HPA is going to be finally open to the public as a permanent exhibition on 11 Feb. 2024. | Japanese HPA
"In fact, the restoration of the Stork completed in October 2021 according to Junji ISHII's blog."
- Web Development Is Getting Too Complex, And It May Be Our Fault -- Smashing Magazine
"The idea that web development is getting too complex comes from buying into the belief that we all have the same needs and resources as giant enterprises."
- Google Search officially retires cache link
"Sullivan added that he would like to see Google add links to the Wayback Machine so users can get access to the archived versions of those pages."