Raindrop.io Bookmarks 11/10/2021
- The Privacy Sandbox: Technology for a More Private Web
"Launched by Chrome in 2019, the Privacy Sandbox is a collaborative, open source effort to develop a set of new technologies in the form of web standards."
- How I made Google's data grid scroll 10x faster with one line of CSS | by Johan Isaksson | Oct, 2021 | Medium
"So, what did I do? I simply added a single line of CSS to the <table> on the Elements panel, specifying that it will not affect the layout or style of other elements on the page"
- Record, replay and measure user flows - Chrome Developers
"Use the Recorder panel to record, replay and measure user flows. This is a preview feature in Chrome 97. Our team is actively working on this feature and we are looking for your feedback for further enhancements."
- Timeline for bringing page experience ranking to desktop
"We'll begin using page experience as part of our desktop ranking systems beginning in February 2022. The rollout will be complete by the end of March 2022."
- Super short note on CSS text (again) - HTML Accessibility
"Because it's included as text in the accessibility tree in modern browsers."
- The Value of Design Systems Study: Developer Efficiency and Design Consistency
"Using a design system made a simple form page 47% faster to develop versus coding it from scratch. The median time for the scratch submissions was 4.2 hours compared to the 2 hour median time for Carbon submissions."