Raindrop.io Bookmarks 04/07/2021
- Everything you need to know about audience targeting without relying on third-party cookies
"Some businesses are turning to publisher walled gardens, while others are leaning more into contextual advertising"
- This is not a drill: The loss of third-party cookies is bigger than GDPR and CCPA - Litmus
"As 3P cookies slowly fade away, marketing leaders need to focus on driving performance over the next 12 months, while simultaneously building a long-term customer strategy that will carry their companies through the next five years."
- The Business Case for Accessibility | Viget
"According to a 2020 Return on Disability report, the estimated number of people living with a disability globally is 1.85 billion, making it a market larger than China and the European Union combined."
- Sticky Headers: 5 Ways to Make Them Better
"A final aspect to consider is whether the sticky header truly needed."
- NASA Invites Public to Take Flight With Ingenuity Mars Helicopter | NASA
"NASA is targeting no earlier than Sunday, April 11, for Ingenuity Mars Helicopter's first attempt at powered, controlled flight on another planet."
"EPUBCheck evaluates EPUB publications against the official EPUB specifications."