Raindrop.io Bookmarks 10/26/2020
- What is the Web? - Web Directions
"But the Web, when not world wide, is not really the Web. It's that very ubiquity that is one its great strengths."
- Focus management and inert | CSS-Tricks
"The inert attribute is a global HTML attribute that would make removing, then restoring the ability of interactive elements to be discovered and focused a lot easier."
- Adactio: Journal--Continuous partial browser support
"If you treat all browser features as though they're behind an origin trial, then suddenly the landscape of browser support becomes more navigable."
- Offline Browsing Like It's 1995 - The History of the Web
"Back to ill-fated experiments almost as old as the web itself. An idea worth millions of dollars. Until everyone forgot about it."
- A Primer on the Different Types of Browser Storage | CSS-Tricks
"Following the Chrome team's advice, our go-to storage should be IndexedDB. It's async storage with enough space to store anything we want."
- 7 (more) tips to help you quickly improve your UIs. | Marc Andrew
"In this part I've focused primarily on Typography because I know how beneficial a good understanding of type can be when it comes to producing beautiful, practical designs."