Diigo Bookmarks 09/02/2019
- Designing Dark Mode - Microsoft Design - Medium
"People often think of Dark Mode as a choice between a black or white screen, but this feature involves a wide spectrum of both grayscale and color gradients."
- Table with Expando Rows | Adrian Roselli
"Make sure you use the table-row CSS display property instead of block, and Use a disclosure widget as your toggle."
- Usablenet - Supreme Court and ADA Web Accessibility Prediction: "We'll Pass"
"We predict that the Supreme court decides not to hear this case but instead advises that the DOJ provide more guidance and finish the work that it had already started."
- ISO 30071-1 digital accessibility Standard - all you need to know (supersedes BS 8878) - Hassell Inclusion
"ISO 30071-1 Code of practice for creating accessible ICT products and services, released on 28th May 2019, is an international process-oriented Standard enabling organisations to embed accessibility considerations into their "business as usual" processes. The new Standard adapts and extends its predecessor, British Standard BS 8878, which is supersedes."
- Trust, browsing, and privacy with Daniel Davis from DuckDuckGo | 1Password
"DuckDuckGo began as a privacy-focused search engine. Today, it offers a browser extension and mobile app to prevent you from being tracked as you browse the web."
- Styling Links with Real Underlines | CSS-Tricks
"text-underline-offset controls the position of the underline. text-decoration-thickness controls the thickness of underlines, as well as overlines, and line-throughs."