Diigo Bookmarks 05/02/2019
- How teams use Spark
"Spark brings revolutionary email experience to your inbox. Create, share and discuss email with your teammates."
- Avengers Endgame Characters Rendered in Ukiyo-e Style by Illustrator Takumi | Spoon & Tamago
"The artist spent a lot of time thinking about the unique patterns and kanji names for each character. Thor is pronounced tooru in Japanese, so he assigned the Japanese equivalent, which is 徹(とおる)."
- Details / Summary Are Not [insert control here] | Adrian Roselli"I am going to point out what this element pair cannot do in its native form. While <details> & <summary> can be enhanced with script and ARIA to do these tasks, in each case there are already existing solutions that are tested and which are consistent across platforms."
- Revisiting prefers-reduced-motion, the reduced motion media query | CSS-Tricks
"We need to have a wide representation of people who are susceptible to animation-based disability triggers to sign off on it being safe, which unfortunately involves subjecting them to something that may potentially not be. That's a huge ask."
- The Developer Obsession With Code Names, 186 Interesting Examples
"Here is a collection of code names for software products from companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple, Canonical, Red Hat, Adobe, Mozilla, Automattic and more. We tried to give some background information wherever possible."
- Top 7 ARIA tips for Developers - Maxability
"ARIA is wise to use to fix many semantically incorrect elements, however, many developers use ARIA properties just because they know them. A simple example is using aria-label even a HTML label is available."