Diigo Bookmarks 04/27/2018
- EU Directive on the Accessibility of Public Sector Websites and Mobile Applications | The Paciello Group - Your Accessibility Partner (WCAG 2.0/508 audits, VPAT, usability and accessible user experience)
"The European Union (EU) Directive on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications requires EU member states to make sure their websites and mobile apps meet common accessibility standards. The Directive will be transposed into the laws of each EU member state by September 23 2018."
- Amazon Internet Browser: what is it? - mobiForge
"Amazon Internet browser is available in India for Android 5.0+ devices on the Google Play Store."
- Stay composed: here's a quick rundown of the new Gmail
"Today we announced major improvements to Gmail on the web to help people be more productive at work. Here's a quick look at how the new Gmail can help you accomplish more from your inbox."
- WCAG 2.1: What is Next for Accessibility Guidelines | Deque
"The W3C has researched user needs and written WCAG 2.1 success criteria to fill known gaps. There is also a parallel effort in motion to create a major revision of digital accessibility guidelines."
- More accessible markup with display: contents
"This is where it goes wrong in current browsers that support display: contents. They do not interpret display: contents as a lay-out thing only, they also derive meaning from it."
- Writing Accessible Web Content | Sparkbox | Web Design and Development
"There are many things to take into account when creating an accessible web. Caralyn shares her tips for writing accessible content."